Yes, you really could be Charlie in the jazz re-make of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Feast on a whole weekend of funk, blues, big band, swing and contemporary jazz, all free for you. Experience the premiere of Get the Blessings' soundtrack to commissioned film Bristopolis, cut your best moves on the dance floor with Incognito, James Taylor Quartet, The Big Swing and our Cuban Dance Party, indulge your inner jazz fiend with Ivo Neame and Lee Konitz (niiiiiiiice) and sit back in awe as a 16 piece band of the best jazz musicians in the country take you on a journey in sequence through Hendrix's Electric Ladyland. Just some of the treats that you could check out over this packed weekend of all things jazz and blues.
Simply 'like and share' our post about the Golden Ticket from one of our accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and sign up for our newsletter (below) to be in with a chance of winning. Do so before the 6th March to be in with a chance!
T's & C's apply:
- We will add you to our mailing list for future mailings from BJBF but your data will not be shared
- Tickets need to be reserved before the event and will be printed. They will be available for collection from the festival info point. You will not have to queue at the Box Office.
- You must show ID on getting ticket
- Does not apply to events which are sold out
- Does not apply to masterclasses
- The Winner will be notified by email following the end of the competition on 6 March.